The Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health (LACDMH) supports the wellbeing of our County residents and communities during times of grief and bereavement. Please take the time to care for your own physical and mental health, and please reach out to others in kindness and compassion, while mourning the loss of a loved one.
We have compiled a collection of grief-related mental health resources below, please feel free to explore and share them with your loved ones and communities. And as always, LACDMH’s 24/7 Help Line at (800) 854-7771 is available to provide mental health support, resources and referrals.
LA County Information & Resources
- Coping with the Loss of a Loved One (LACDMH)
- Grief Bereavement Resources (LA County Medical Examiner-Coroner)
- Bereavement Resources (211 LA County)
Grief Support Groups
- OUR HOUSE Grief Support Groups
- MISS Foundation’s Support Group for Bereaved Parents
- Didi Hirsch Suicide Attempt & Bereavement Support Groups
- Grief Support Groups in Los Angeles County
Additional Information & Resources