Service Request Tracking System (SRTS)
Purpose of the SRTS
How to Access the SRTS
Required Forms for SecurID Tokens
How to Use the SRTS
Calendar for ACCESS Appointment Line
Related DMH Policies and Guidelines Information
California Code of Regulations Title 9 §1810.405(f) requires a written log of initial requests for specialty mental health services. In addition, DMH Policy 202.43 Scheduled Clinical Appointments and Associated Documentation states that all requests for newly-active clients shall be clearly documented, lists the specific data elements that are to be documented, and establishes timeframes for when individuals must receive their initial appointment.
The Service Request Tracking System (SRTS) is the mechanism to electronically document this information, and to track an individual’s ability to access care when the initial request for service is made, even when it is made at a location different from where they will receive their initial appointment.
For questions or additional information, please email SRTS@dmh.lacounty.gov.
- DMH Staff Link: https://intra.web2.dmh.lacounty.gov/SRTS/Security/SignIn.aspx (Add link to Favorites)
Use your DMH Network Username and Password (same Username and Password used to log-on to your desk computer).
- Legal Entities Link: https://dmh.era.lacounty.gov/dmh/contractor (Add link to Favorites)
To access the web-based application, a RSA AA SecurID token is required. Your User Name is your C#. Your password is the same as your SSLVPN password.
Legal Entity providers must have a SecurID token in order to register for and access the SRTS.
If you do not have a C#, you must apply for one to gain access to the DMH system. Send an e-mail to the Systems Access Unit at email@example.com for instructions on the application process. After you receive your C#, complete an SRTS User Registration Form and submit it through a HEAT ticket.
If you have questions about the SRTS user registration form, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and a team member will assist you.
- “How To Log Into the SRTS” video
- “Navigating the SRTS Home Page” video
- “How To Create and Save an SRTS Service Request” video
- “How To Transfer an SRTS Service Request” video
- Instructions for Legal Entities To Retrieve Reports
- SRTS User Manual rev. 01/2017
- SRTS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- How To Create and Save SRTS Records
- What To Do When There Is An Active Service Request
- How To Transfer SRTS Records
- How To Enter a Disposition for SRTS Records
- SRTS Disenrollments, Inactive Status and Transfers
- Using the SRTS for Linkage Services
- Transferring from DMH-DHS Collaboration Programs
SRTS Tips & Tools
- ACCESS Appointment Scheduling Workflow
- SRTS Calendar Module – Provider Instructions rev. 05/15/2019
- ACCESS Appointments FAQ’s
- DMH Policy 302.07 – Access To Care
- DMH Policy 202.43 – Scheduling Initial Clinical Appointment and Associated Documentation
- Quality Assurance Bulletin No. 14-03
- Clinical Forms Bulletin No. 15-03
- Clinical Forms Bulletin No. 16-01
- QA Bulletin No. 17-01
- QA Bulletin No. 17-02
Questions, concerns and user registrations can be e-mailed to SRTS@dmh.lacounty.gov
Click here to access the Health Care Reform Web page