Many individuals with developmental disabilities that are present before age 18 are eligible for Regional Center services. Each Regional Center is a nonprofit, private corporation that contracts with the California Department of Developmental Services (DDS) to coordinate or provide community support, resources and access to services for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. There are 21 Regional Centers throughout California, seven of which are in Los Angeles County.
Regional Center Locator resources:
- Statewide Regional Centers Listings
- Los Angeles County Regional Centers search-by-zipcode
To look up a Los Angeles County Regional Center-by-Zip Code, enter the zipcode in the white box at the top of the map. The Regional Center will show up in the blue margin to the right of the map. If the zip code is shared by two Regional Centers, they will both be listed. Click on the Regional Center name to go to its contact information page.
- Los Angeles County Regional Centers Directory
- Los Angeles County DMH Service Areas-to-Regional Centers Cross-Match List
Los Angeles County Regional Center Calendars of Events/Training
- ELARC (East Los Angeles Regional Center): http://www.elarc.org/resources-publications/community-events
- FDLRC (Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center): http://lanterman.org/calendar
- HRC (Harbor Regional Center): https://www.harborrc.org/calendar
- NLACRC (North Los Angeles County Regional Center): http://www.nlacrc.org/about-us/calendar-of-events
- SCLARC (South Central Los Angeles Regional Center): http://sclarc.org/calendar.php
- SGPRC (San Gabriel/Pomona Regional Center): Sign up here for event notifications: https://www.sgprc.org/resources/calendar
- WRC (Westside Regional Center): https://westsiderc.org/training-and-events/
Last updated: 3/22/21