Roybal Family Mental Health Center Brochure
Roybal Family Mental Health Center has served East Los Angeles area families for over 25 years. The center is named after Edward R. Roybal, who helped Latinos organize politically on local and national levels. He was the first Latino elected to the Los Angeles City Council and served from 1949 to 1962. In 1963, he became the first elected Latino Congressperson since 1879, which he served until his retirement in 1993.
Roybal Family Mental Health Center was part of the Roybal Comprehensive Health Center until moving to its new location in the Centro Estrella building in 2002.
- Assessment and evaluation
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Medication evaluation and management
- Full-service partnership for young mothers (ages 16-25) and babies/toddlers
- CalWORKs including individual therapy and groups
- LPS designed staff who can initiate 5585 and 5150 holds in emergency situations
Click here for more information.
Roybal Family Mental Health Center
4701 East Cesar E. Chavez Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90022
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.