- This event has passed.
MENTAL HEALTH COMMISSION Regular Meeting- Sep. 28, 2023
September 28 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
MENTAL HEALTH COMMISSION (MHC) REGULAR MEETING
Members of the public can attend the MHC regular meetings in multiple ways:
- Join the MHC regular meeting virtually: MS Teams Link or https://bit.ly/46myTF5
- Or join this meeting in-person (Voluntary registration is requested): For those opting to attend in person, this meeting will be held at 510 S Vermont Ave., 9th floor (T) Level Conference Room, Los Angeles 90020; validated parking is available at 523 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA 90020. Please click HERE to register for in-person attendance.
Additional access options:
To listen only, via telephone in English, please call 1-844-291-6362, enter Participant Code 4972277
To listen only, via telephone in Spanish, please call 1-888-204-5987, enter Participant Access Code 9639884
To listen only, via telephone in Korean, please call 1-866-434-5269, enter participant code 6699393
Live Closed Captioning (CART) services are provided, please click HERE.
American Sign Language (ASL) is provided, please click HERE.
Members of the public can address the MHC during the live meeting by attending in-person (see location above), by phone, by email, or by regular mail.
- Telephonic Public Comment Instructions:
During the live event, the Commission Chair will make the announcement for public comment, at that time, please call 1-844-291-6362, enter Participant Code 4972277. Press 1 and then 0 to address the Commission. Do not repeat. Repeating removes you from the queue. You may provide your name to the moderator, but you are not required to do so. Public comment is limited to 2 minutes per caller.
- Electronic Mail (Email) Written Public Comment: Email public comment may be submitted to the Commission via email at email@example.com prior to or by the date of the meeting.
- Regular Mail Written Public Comment: Regular mail public comment may be submitted to the Commission by regular mail by prior to or by the date of the meeting to the following address: Attention: Los Angeles County Mental Health Commission, Vermont Corridor Headquarters, 510 S. Vermont Avenue, (22-111), Los Angeles, CA 90020.
For more information about this meeting, please email MHCommission@dmh.lacounty.gov