- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Mental Health Symposium – May 6, 2021
May 6 @ 11:30 am - 2:45 pm
Note: This event is hosted by FundaMental Change and Los Angeles Mission College; for more info and to register, visit this page
Join FundaMental Change and Los Angeles Mission College to celebrate Mental Health Awareness Month at the 3rd Annual Mental Health Symposium community event taking place virtually on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. PT. The event is free and open to the public.
The program aims to raise awareness, reduce stigma, and fund supportive services for people living with mental illness, as well as improving the lives of people that care for them. Topics will include self-care, death and grief, loneliness and isolation, and a COVID-19 vaccine audience Q&A.
- Angela Padilla, Founder & President, FundaMental Change
- Alex Padilla, U.S. Senator for California
- Dr. Francisco Rodriguez, Chancellor, Los Angeles Community College District
- Dr. Monte Perez President, Los Angeles Mission College
- Franklin Romero and Daphne Quick-Abdullah, Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Dr. Jose Cardenas, Clinical Psychologist, Cardenas Psychological Services
- Nicolle Perras, Health Program Analyst, L.A. County Department of Public Health
- Dr. Keith Norris, Professor of Medicine, UCLA