Full Service Partnership
Older Adult Full Service Partnership (FSP) are comprehensive, intensive services for persons 60 and above who have been diagnosed with a mental illness and are interested in participating in a program designed to address their emotional, physical and living situation needs. FSP Programs are capable providing an array of services beyond the scope of traditional outpatient services.
- FSP provides specialty mental health services designed to meet the unique biopsychosocial needs of older adults ages 60 and above.
- FSP are provided in settings that are often preferred by older adults, for example in the home of the older adult, or in other community settings such as senior centers or senior housing complexes, or primary care settings.
- FSP are provided by multi-disciplinary teams of professional and paraprofessional and volunteer providers who have received specialized training preparing them to work effectively with older adults.
Who is eligible to receive these services?
Older adults, ages 60 and above with a serious and persistent mental illness:
- who are homeless or at serious risk of becoming homeless
- who are being released from jail or at serious risk of going to jail
- who have multiple psychiatric hospitalizations or are in an Institution for Mental Disease (IMD)
- who experience significant factors such as risk of being placed in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF), have a co-occurring medical or substance abuse disorders, and are unable to participate in services provided in traditional mental health clinic programs, may be eligible to participate in FSP
Older Adult FSP Brochure (Arabic)
Older Adult FSP Brochure (Armenian)
Older Adult FSP Brochure (English)
Older Adult FSP Brochure (Chinese)
Older Adult FSP Brochure (Farsi)
Older Adult FSP Brochure (Korean)
Older Adults FSP Brochure (Spanish)
Older Adult FSP Brochure (Tagalog)
Older Adult FSP Brochure (Vietnamese)
Older Adult FSP Referral-Authorization Form
Older Adult Complete FSP Guidelines
For additional program information, please contact ACCESS Line at 1-800-854-7771.