HACLA Tenant Based Supportive Housing

The Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles (HACLA) has jurisdiction for all areas within the City of Los Angeles.

If you are a client of a Department of Mental Health directly-operated clinic or contract agency, please discuss your housing needs with your case manager.

If you are a case manager, please direct your housing questions to your clinic/agency Housing Liaison.

Tenant Based Supportive Housing Application (program not accepting applications at this time)

Policies and Procedures
City of Los Angeles Neighborhoods
Link to City of Los Angeles Map

For more information, call Federal Housing Subsidies Unit at (213) 943-8805.