Los Angeles Unified School District Division of Adult and Career Education
This site offers information about vocational, ESL, GED, parenting, and basic skills classes, and programs for adults with disabilities.
Supported Education Group
You’ll find best practices in supported education and extensive resources on this site.
California Community Colleges
Here is a list of all of the community colleges in California.
Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
You can search for scholarship and grant opportunities on these sites.
Regional Occupational Centers
Find job training and resources in the community for students 16 years or older.
Education and Training information
www.wcrc.pbwiki.com Find numerous training opportunities on the Education and Training link on this site. The site is updated daily and offers a County Service Area map for easy reference.
- Communication / AAP
- Let’s Talk Facts About Teen Suicide / AAP
- Patterns of Alcohol Abuse / AAP
- Divorce — Helping Children Adjust / AAP
- Let’s Talk Facts About Phobia / APA
- Eating Disorders / AAP
- Let’s Talk Facts About Substance Abuse and Addiction / APA
- Cocaine / AAP
- Let’s Talk Facts About Anxiety Disorders / APA
- Understanding Alzheimer Disease / NIH
- Drugs and Pregnancy / ACOG
- Discipline / AAP
- Alcohol and Women / ACOG
- Depression / ACOG
- Mental Health Community Connection: Access to info on mental illness and resources / WebLink