- This event has passed.
SALT 3 3rd Annual Mental Health Awareness 1 Mile Run/Walk/Bike Event – May 13, 2023
May 13 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
SALT 3 Proudly Sponsors
3rd Annual Mental Health Awareness
1 Mile Run/Walk/Bike Event
Free t-shirt and
Saturday, May 13, 2023
Run/Walk/Bike starting at 9 AM at Baldwin Park City Hall
14403 Pacific Ave., Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Vendor Fair/Entertainment from 10 AM – 2 PM at Morgan Park
4100 Baldwin Park Blvd., Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Service Area 3 Leadership Team (SALT 3) joins the City of Baldwin Park in celebrating
May is Mental Health Awareness Month at their annual run/walk/bike event. Let’s raise
awareness and help reduce stigma together! Resources will be available to the community.
Join us for a fun and informative event for our community! There will be:
• Special guest speaker: newly appointed
LACDMH Director, Dr. Lisa Wong
• Live music and entertainment
• Arts and crafts
• Games and prizes including gift cards
• Free commemorative t-shirt
• Free box lunch for the first 500 attendees
• Over 40 resource tables
• Photo booth
• And much more!
For more information (or to register as a vendor by April 28, 2023), please contact:
• April M. Rojo (626) 422-2345, email@example.com
• Sophia Rodriguez (626) 960-2995, ext. 134, firstname.lastname@example.org
• LaVon Robinson (626) 991-9137 (text only), email@example.com
This event is sponsored by the SALT 3 – Mental Health Services Act Fund.