GAME DAY FAVORITES-MULTI-LAYERED BEAN DIP
By Kimberli Washington, Public Information office
- 1 can Refried Beans (try green chili flavor)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (try Mexican or Taco mix)
- ¼ cup Salsa (your choice of flavor)
- 1 cup guacamole
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced (optional garnish)
- 1/3 cup of black olives, sliced (optional garnish)
- 1 large tomato, diced (optional garnish)
- Tortilla Chips
- Cook Refried Beans until smooth, creamy texture. Spread onto the bottom of bowl used for dip.
- Top with sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, black olives and green onions.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips and enjoy!!!
Disclaimer: It is the reader's responsibility to check the instructions provided, and to determine nutritional value and any possible medical condition that may arise from the consumption of the ingredients listed.