Getting Started with myHealthPointe
Welcome to the myHealthPointe (mHP) Patient Portal that provides an easier way to manage your healthcare and access your health information.
To get started, please review the entire DMH mHP TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE for the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health (LACDMH) myHealthPointe Patient Portal (mHP Patient Portal). The Terms and Conditions of Use is between you and LACDMH, and governs your visit to the mHP Patient Portal. Please review our DMH mHP PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY that governs any personal information viewed or collected on the mHP Patient Portal.
If you think you or someone in your care has a Psychiatric or Medical Emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. Do not email your provider or seek emergency treatment through myHealthPointe. Information presented here may or may not be accurate, up-to-date or complete on every topic, and myHealthPointe may not provide complete information on your particular psychiatric or medical condition. It is not a substitute for professional medical care and advice.
myHealthPointe is only available to adults and children age 12 and over.
myHealthPointe is provided on an "As is" and "As available" basis."
If you use myHealthPointe, you must:
- adhere to the Terms and Conditions of Use;
- use this site only for lawful purposes;
- secure your account information and password;
- NOT save or store your password on any computer/mobile device to avoid potential unauthorized access to your sensitive information;
- Log off and exit the myHealthPointe application when not in use to avoid potential unauthorized access to your sensitive information;
- secure and protect your data that is printed or downloaded to personal devices such as computers/mobile devices, and portable storage devices such as flash drives;
- acknowledge you are using myHealthPointe at your own risk
LACDMH is not responsible for:
- the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, or completeness of any information, content, and service listed on this website;
- the consequences arising from the application, use, or misuse of any information contained in this website;
- information that is intercepted or accessed by someone other than the one that it is intended for when printing, exporting, transmitting, emailing, and downloading sensitive information;
- the content, security, or privacy of third-party websites accessed through mHP; and
- myHealthPointe operating without interruption or error.
The electronic health record available on the mHP Patient Portal only provides portions of a complete medical record. If you have received care from LACDMH and/or any of its contracted providers, and need to obtain a copy of your complete medical record, please access LACDMH Policy 501.01 Clients Rights To Access Protected Health Information for instructions.
Terms and Conditions of Use Updates. You should periodically review these terms, conditions, and policies for any updates or changes. Your continued use of this Site shall constitute notice and acceptance of any such changes.
By signing on to myHealthPointe Patient Portal, “I ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE”. I indicate that I have read and agree to the summary and the entire Terms and Conditions of Use for myHealthPointe, and reviewed the Privacy and Security Policy. I understand that violating the Terms and Conditions of Use may result in the suspension or termination of my access without notice.