The Mental Health Commission is committed to supporting the Department of Mental Health’s vision:
"Partnering with clients, families and communities to create hope, wellness, and recovery."
State law requires that each county have a Mental Health Board or Commission. Members are appointed by the Board of Supervisors for three-year terms. Those terms may be extended. Commissioners advise the Board of Supervisors and the Director of Mental Health on various aspects of local mental health programs.
News & Events
- Cultural Competency and DMH Summit
- DMH & Law Enforcement Conferences
- Asian American MH Training Conference
- Latino Behavioral Health Institute
- May MH Awareness Activities
- Mission Possible
- Housing Conference
Contact Mental Health Commission
We are located at: 550 South Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90020
Terry G. Lewis, MS